header

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Christen and I got together for a little 
project the other day. It was the perfect
afternoon. We made a pretty Mother's Day
gift and drank our favorite iced coffee.
I'll be posting a DIY of the project
and a recipe for the iced coffee!

We took some photos on her back porch.
It's a nice spot to relax, with a rocking
chair and pretty lights around it.
There is a little sneak peek of the 
paper flower project we did :D

 photo IMG_8987_zpsd2841031.jpg  photo IMG_8994_zps229e13c5.jpg

These shoes are quickly becoming my go-to's.
They're getting scuffed, but I kind of like
the bit of character it adds.

Is anyone else stoked for Mother's Day?
This is my second one, and I couldn't be more excited!
It's fun getting to share holidays with family.
I share my birthday with my twin and now
Mother's Day with my Mom :) 
Food is another favorite part of holidays,
so I'm already planning my day of meals! haha

13 comments:

Two Happy Hearts said...

Looking good, seester!
I want every afternoon to consist of projects and perfect iced coffees. Best way to spend the day ;)

Di said...

Happy Mother's Day to you.
such cute shoes, outfit, and cotton candy hair!

amberZon said...

I am loving to tone of your pink hair. It's perfect!
Happy Mother's Day!

Katie Frank said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, even if we celebrate it in month in Poland :) <3
You are such a cuttie pie and I bet you are great mother :)
I miss your posts :(

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Dilan Dilir said...

you look sooo beautiful! love this outfit ♥

Shelby said...

i LOVE those sunnies!!!

Julita Natalia said...

And I'm loving you're jean vest! ;)
Regards!

Rachel said...

Your.hair.is.gorgeous. -♥- Rachel (For the Birds Blog / 3 Giveaways!!)

Gabrielle Dubois said...

Your hair is to die for, seriously. You look so beautiful!

Lara-Elain said...

Wonderful outfit! I love your vest, I want one too. :)
I sent a card to my mother, even she isn´t too much into mother´s day. :)

Sally Barton said...

Such a simple yet chic outfit :) And I adore your hair! Which I was brave enough to dye it pink xxx

Jasi said...

Cool Look!
You are such a beauty :)

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

You are so adorable. Love the shoes!

Xo, Hannah

Post a Comment