header

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Make: Lemon & Poppyseed Pancakes

I've been inspired by Gem over at Blackbird
to start sharing some of my favorite recipes!
Her blog is a daily read of mine.
Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Now, I can't actually take credit for making these.
I requested them as a Mother's Day breakfast,
and my husband made them from scratch.
I CAN say they were completely delicious,
and I'll definitely be making them soon!

 photo IMG_9024_zpse2607c49.jpg  photo IMG_9026_zps5b89d7b6.jpg  photo IMG_9029_zps2f3cee77.jpg  photo IMG_9025_zpsc1318c9e.jpg

Here is the recipe if you want to give them a try.
I think the best topping for these
is strawberries & wildflower honey.
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Chantal said...

Surely going to give this a try, this look lovely. I am a new follower of your blog. I hope you will check out mine.
Loves

www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

Two Happy Hearts said...

YUM! Come over one morning and we'll make these!

Rachel said...

Ooooh my goodness, thank you for sharing this recipe!!! I have to try this someday! My husband is a huge pancake person and I'm a huge lemon poppyseed fan.. yum! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds Blog / 3 Giveaways!!)

Nancy Wilde said...

I'm a sucker for pancakes ♥

Stephanie said...

i'm not that big a fan of pancakes, but just might be with lemon and poppyseed;)

Flapjack Melody said...

Um, delicious..! Definitely putting this recipe away for a rainy day.

Thanks for sharing!

FJM
x

http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

Erica said...

These look amazing! You always hear about banana pancakes, so the lemon is refreshing and new!

Dilan Dilir said...

looks super yummie!

Jodi Pops said...

wow these look so yummy! i am definitely gonna have a go at the weekend!

Post a Comment