header

Monday, May 13, 2013

We Had Carelessness On Our Side

Outfit posts are funny to me because, lately,
I've been wearing a variation of the same thing 
almost every day-
rolled up jeans, some sort of tee/button up shirt,
my brown oxfords, and leather bag.
It's always a solid choice.

Summer is almost here, so I'm sure there will be
a couple dresses and skirts thrown in there at some point.

 photo b3e66dd0-b0cb-4cd5-a851-c9ec0a73348f_zps48c3c455.jpg
I've been enjoying my pink hair for now.
It's always fun to hear a little girl gushing
over it or to have a random person say they love it.
I'm totally into funny encounters like that.
The other day, an old man named Bill helped
me pick out a dress at the thrift store that
went with my hair. He told me about life in the 50s
while we shopped. I think I'll keep it for awhile 
and see what other odd things happen :) 
 photo IMG_9153_zps6e5d975c.jpg photo IMG_9136_zpsd2933618.jpg

I'm also in love with this new Rilo Kiley song.
They are one of my all-time favorites.
Have a listen!

14 comments:

Kati said...

Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
You are so gorgeous and your outfit really cute and casual. Love the shirt!

Have the best week ever,
-Kati

Shelby said...

I have kind of been in te same situation with clothes as well. Basically I wear shorts, a button up, and sandals every single day. That's what I love about summer. It's nice and simple. Back to the basics. And I LOVE the hair!

Carmen Ri said...

Your hair is such a lovely colour!! So cute :)

Carmen Ri.

Karen Reid-Mogford said...

You are so rocking the hair! love it!

Kaz said...

I looove your hair, it looks amazing against the blossom!
Great outfit, I like seeing simple, everyday things like this- makes a change from the clothes people have clearly just put on for blog photos!
Kaz at Sunshine Days x

Ester Ramos said...

You look so cute, love your hair so much!

Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

Stephanie said...

old people like that are really cool. i think that dress has good karma attached to it.

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Katie Frank said...

I really like this outfit, jeans + shirt aw cute :)

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Rebekah Bradford said...

Even if you're wearing the same thing it's still cute. You can't go wrong with plaid shirts and oxfords!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Sandra Martinez said...

Hi sweety!! Thanks for stopping by, I heartily appreciate it :)
Beautiful pictures, i specially like your blouse !! Need to say that this is an amazing post!!
Tell me about my new post at:
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Just followed your blog, you are too cute!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Nataly said...

(I'm catching up on your blog so don't mind my outpour of comments!)

I LOVE these photos! I wish I could dye my hair like this. It looks so well on you. It matches perfectly with that treeeee! and that's so sweet that he was talking to you about the 50s. I love talking to my elders because I have SO much to learn from them! keep the pink! keeeep it!

Lisa said...

So cuuute!

Post a Comment